Sunday, August 17, 2008

My First Attempt

Okay, so I never thought I would do this. Creating a blog and sharing my life experiences with the world (that is if anyone actually decides to read this). As my profile states, I recently embarked on the new chapter of my life in CT. I left everything and anyone I have ever known for a job that I am hoping provides me the challenge that I felt I was lacking. I figured this was as good of a time as any as I was not leaving anyone behind and for some reason that whole change was exciting to me.

Through this blog I am hoping to catalog my life-changing experiences and giving others the strength and knowledge to know that you can do it and realize that the saying "the grass is not always greener" is just that a saying. I believe with the right attitude and mind frame you can accomplish anything.

No comments: